It’s easy to get started with uLab® by using the uAssist service. Let the uAssist team help with the treatment planning, so you can focus on making minor adjustments when the case is returned or simply submit if you approve of the presented plan.
Our team is made up of licensed orthodontists and dentists who are specially trained on the uLab Systems platform. 80% of cases are accepted by the orthodontist the first time they are returned. We estimate a turnaround time of 3-business days or less.
Our training team will teach you the tooth movement tools available for making small modifications to cases after they are returned from uAssist. Then continue using uAssist, or choose to do some cases yourself.
- How does the uAssist service work?
- We gather and learn your clinical preferences and protocols
- Our team of licensed orthodontists and dental professionals prepare each treatment plan
- You are notified your case is ready for review in 72-hours or less
- If revisions are necessary, flexible options include:
- Take control and modify your case in the uDesign software
- Request revisions from the uAssist team
- Submit your uSmile™ aligner order with confidence
uAssist cases can be submitted in just a few minutes. If you want the technician to use your saved clinical preferences, simply select that option and submit!